Hi! o(^-^)o  I'm a 4'7 13 year old who weighs 112 pounds.  My parents are usually really busy. What can I do to loose weight? I know to drink at least 6 glasses of water everyday and calories are important as well. Also exersizing, but are there exersies to do inside the house?

Hi Little One, you are still growing so having some extra weight is not abnormal. Don't focus on the numbers but strive for a healthy feel. If you continue to worry about the number in your weight you can develop a distorted body image later in your life and you don't want that. Maintain a balanced diet, with low sugar and fat intake. Make sure you have you fruits and veggies, which can boost your metabolism. Doing chores around the house can be a cardio. Just put some music on and go for it! Another great way to pump up your blood is jumprope. Try that, see how you feel. Hope this helps. Good luck! :)