Hi, I am a 14 year old and I was looking for a few weight loss tips?? I weigh around 156 and my height is 5'1 I believe. I have always been alittle self counsious about my weight and I believe that I am old enough to try and fix that aspect. Actually, at the beginning of my school year, I weighed about a 180. A terrible weight.. and I stopped eating for a while and it has helped me somewhat. No, I am not anorexic, as you can tell. But I did get sent to my counseler a few times..anyways, I still want to lose more, but am not really sure how to do so. Just dieting and exercising right?? How many times a week should I exercise?? And how many calories a day should I consume if I plan to lose at least ehh.. 30 pounds within a four month period?? I hope you can answer my few questions.
Thank you

You should be a little more realistic with your weight loss goals first. 30 pounds in a four month period is possible but it might be a little fast. The best thing you can do is lose about a pound a week so that you lose weight safely, so in that time you could lose up to 20 pounds, but not 30. Exercise at first three times a week and just eat as normal. Online, there are calorie calculators that can help you figure out how much you need to eat for your height, weight, and age! I hope this helps.

Be more active by joining any type of sports and watch what you eat and control the portion of your meals.