I started dieting January 1st, 2010. I weighed 175 pounds roughly. Today is May 31, 2010 and I weight 121.8 pounds. I eat around 1200-1350 calories a day but I burn about 500 calories a day doing cardio running on a treadmill, I do the cardio exercise 5-6 days a week. Basically what i'm wondering is, am I eating too little? Because after you subtract the 500 calories I burn, thats around 700-850 calories a day. And I have friends who are my age (14) who weigh 5-10 pounds more than me but look a lot more toned and skinny, What i'm asking is, can someone basically tell me what I need to do to get more tone (mainly around the stomach and upper body area), and how many calories i should eat a day, I want to stay in the 120-130 weight range though.

Other info you might need:

Calories: 1200-1350 daily
Cardio: Running about 4 miles a day and burning 500 calories
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 121.8-123.8
Age: 14
Sex: Male

If you need to know anything else just post a reply

To gain weight and muscle, eat 16-18* your body weight in calories.(Bulking)
To cut fat and look tones prior to bulking eat 10-12* your body weight in calories. (Cutting)
Eat your body weight in protein(grams).

Find good plan, bulk for 6-8 months, cut until whatever bodyfat % you are satisfied with. If you want more definition and muscle mass you should repeat the bulking and cutting  process.