Around 145-150 pounds. About 5'4''. Age: 13.
I play travel soccer, but seeing it's winter I only meet with the team once a week and I've missed the past two practices.
My weight is at my thighs, back, stomach, and arms.
My day of eating usually includes;
No breakfast.
Piece of Papa John's cheese pizza and chocolate milk for lunch.
Snack-Chips and a coke.
Diner-Something huge that fills me.
Help, pleaseee!

You already know that you have some bad eating habits. So, all you need to do is change your eating habits and stick to the soccer. You can find some alternative to the soccer over the winter, like indoor soccer. Your daily food selection should include bread and other whole-grain products; fruits; vegetables; dairy products; and meat, poultry, fish and other protein foods. Eat plenty of whole grains, fruits and vegetables. If you keep portion sizes reasonable, it's easier to eat the foods you want and stay healthy. Skipping meals can lead to out-of-control hunger, often resulting in overeating. If your favorite foods are high in fat, salt or sugar, the key is moderating how much of these foods you eat and how often you eat them. Make changes gradually.