Well i am an 18 year old male  and im trying to lose weight. I have always been stocky but could still do regular physical activities and sports. But after i stopped doing any of that about 4 or 5 years ago i have gone from 190 pounds to the dreaded 300 pounds mark. I currently drink alot of water so drinking more isnt a problem. I also have a treadmill at home if that helps. I want to look good for prom which is in about 4 months so I want to know what i can do to lose weight and keep it off. I am willing to do anything because im done with eating unhealthy things. So what type of foods should i eat and when? What kind of exercises do i need to do? Please and thank you!!!

Here are some tips. You should spend 10 or more minutes on the treadmill you have. Also, i am a swimmer, and i recommend swimming as something you should try. You use your whole body (your muscles) when you swim so you will lose weight fast, considering how many laps you do. Also, vegtables are a good choice. Salad if you dont like eating vegtables raw. But thats not all. You can try those low calorie cereals and snacks ( Weight Watchers is a good cereal brand, and T.V. show ;-) )  You also asked when you should eat.... Well, all i can say is that you should eat at your normal times and not have to worry about when you eat, but what you eat. But, if you eat very often, try eating a cereal in the morning and then for lunch have something like a salad or a low calorie sandwich. Dinner, you can have ( again ) something low calorie. There are man sweets (like Special K) that are low in calories and are really good. Look out for things like that. And make sure that eating at fast foods places are a once in while thing. Eat homemade things. Heres another good exercise you can do. Push- Ups. If you try this, increase the amount of push ups you do. and sit ups as well. And Walk for 45 minutes a day. The reason i am suggesting 45 minutes instead of the typical 30 is that a Duke University study found that while 30 minutes of daily walking is enough to prevent weight gain in most relatively sedentary people, exercise beyond 30 minutes results in weight and fat loss. Burning an additional 300 calories a day with three miles of brisk walking (45 minutes should do it) could help you lose 30 pounds in a year without even changing how much you’re eating.

Sorry if i sound harsh... I am really trying to help. I suffered the same problem a few years ago. Hope this helped :-)

Here are soem foods that you can consider that are low fat and good for you!

• Honey. Just 64 fat releasing calories in one tablespoon. Drizzle on fresh fruit.
  • Eggs. Just 70 calories in one hard-boiled egg, loaded with fat releasing protein. Sprinkle with chives for an even more elegant treat.
  • Part-skim ricotta cheese. Just 39 calories in one ounce of this food, packed with fat releasing calcium. Dollop over a bowl of fresh fruit for dessert.
  • Dark chocolate. About 168 calories in a one-ounce square, but it’s packed with fat releasing fiber.
  • Shrimp. Just 60 calories in 12 large.

Thanks so much ill follow everything you said. Thanks again!!!!! (:

Welcome! Glad i could help!