I was an average woman. Not too fat, but not too skinny either. I started to ride a bike a year ago. Now, I am 20 pounds lighter and keep losing the weight. I already look like an anorexic freak although I am not. I eat as I did before. I want to stop losing weight while cycling. Please help me.

Well, you said that you ate like before. Only you are cycling now maybe 20-40 miles a day. You spend more calories while the intake remained the same. If everything else is OK with you (like your thyroid gland or pancreas, for instance) then you can preserve your weight simply by eating more. And I dont mean junk food. Try to get some high quality protein, complex carbs and good fats (polyunsaturated cold pressed flax oil). You will receive many important nutrients and increase your calorie intake. Soon you will stop losing weight, maybe even regain few pounds.