I'm fourteen, weight 112 lbs, and I'm 5"2.
All I can think about is my weight for two years now, and it's been almost a year since the first time I vomited on purpose (bulimia). I do it 2-3 times a day. I went fro, 120 lbs to 106 lbs, and now 112 lbs. I feel fatter than ever. I don't want to tell my older sister or mom about this, it will just hurt them, and they will make me stop, which will make me gain weight, but at the same time I just wish I could stop.
My goal is 100 lbs, and I have no idea how to do that. I don't want to crash diet, but in the back of my head I fell like I have to.
Any ways for me to just STOP being bulimic, and lose that weight and stop !?
Thank you! :-(

okay first of all, I want to tell you that I was 14 when I first became bulimic. i had the same mind set you did, same thoughts (i just want to be THIN but not vomit anymore...) I was 5 foot 5 and a normal healthy weight for my body. Now, 8 years later I stand 5 foot 2, and have scoliosis, and have been into cardiac arrest. I'm lucky to be alive. You need to tell your family. Treatment will make you feel comfortable about your body and you will be the happiest you can ever be. Do this please, before you destroy your beautiful self. You dont want your hair fallen out and look like a shrunken hunchback with wrinkled skin like I do. I'm 22 years old...and I honestly feel and lopk like I'm 40 because I was so malnourished. This is the most crucial time for you to get help. And hun, I promise you wont ever be fat if you go thru with treatment. When you are better you're skin and hair will look lovely, and your going to be radiant :-)