:$ Im Only 14 and i weigh 231 pounds, All my freinds weigh less than me they say im not fat buut i know they only say that cause there my freinds. i have alot of curves for a big girl and im Tall so my average weight is between 125 and 165 , i dont really go out alot caause im insecure what people will say about me. i wasnt always fat , i use to be skinny buut 2 years ago i started gaining wieght and now i cant loose it. i will do anything to loose weight i dont care so please some one help me ! :-(

Grrr i know how you feel......but dont think of it as fat... think of it as muscle and bone. Also just find clothes that make you look good....F.E. I wear wide neck T's and Skinny Flare jeans ...... just stay posotive :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Look...

Ha ha you ridiculous girls.

Who cares? Seriously.

Maybe include a picture or something.

How do we know that you aren't a bodybuilder or giant gymnast.

If you're fat, eat more often with smaller HEALTHY protein filled portions. Six times a day.

After you eat all your scheduled meals, stop spending time social networking and go outside!

Run a mile, then walk a mile, then maybe crawl a mile or climb some stairs.

All kinds of ways to lose weight... And surprise! The endorphins will make you feel awesome about everything... Just about. Teletubbies will never leave anyone's memory in good order.

Hey i know how you feel i am trying to lose weight i weight as well just i weight less than you i weight 171 pounds and i am just sick of being fat at the moment i am trying to drink eight glasses of water a day. For Breakfast i have egg such as omlette fried egg and a piece of fruit for lunch i have a salad and more fruit and for dinner i just have a normal dinner. i go for a walk every night  and i go for runs hope that helps good luck and i am in the same place

LettyLovesYuu, the best thing you can do is eat healthy and work out. Don't let what people think of you get you down. Everyone is insecure about something. I'm sure you're a beautiful person inside. Work hard eat right and you'll be where you want to be :)

this is my grandma's solution and it definitely works.....have a glass of warm water mix a tablespoon of honey in it and drink daily in the morning....avoid eating or drinking anything in next 1hour.....continue for a month regularly...u yourself will see the results....... :)