hi my name is Ashley and i am 16 years old and alot of people call me fat and i am tired of it so can someone help me and tell me how to lose weight fast i am 210 lbs i want to lose 40 lbs please someone help me

Hello Ashley,

You shouldn't let people get you down about your weight. Always remember that God made you the way that he wanted you to be. I'm pretty sure that some/most of your family members are big boneded. You need to watch this show called: The Parkers, where Monique plays as Nikki Parker (the mother), she will lift your spirits up. If you still want to lose a few pounds, lose it because you would like too, not because you have too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay in the word by reading your Bible whenever you aren't busy or just feeling down for that day. Trust me, it helps calm you down a whole lot. "If you got it, then you need to flaunt it!" I hope that I helped answer your question for you. :)

Allow me to be frank. being overweight is unhealthy please do not listen to people who tell you otherwise, i have had a huge eating disorder in the past so i know being skinny is not healthy either. Tips to burn fat fast: eat fruit instead of snacking, have hot showers, you are a little young for intrusive methods so try buying a cheap slimming wrap and sleep in it. also gym, jog, walk and even buy a skipping rope.  loosing weight is not as hard as you may think all it takes is motivation, loosing weight for others is not the option but just know for yourself if you loose weight you will feel more attractive, get more attention, be more healthy even make more friends as you will become   more eager to join in with activities your weight may restrict you from.

good luck :)