Hi I'm 13 years old and weigh 122 I feel fat beacause all the girls in my classes are skinny. In PE We weighed and measured our self's. I'm 5 foot and 122 pound. This girl in pe is 5 ft and weighs 122 to but shes skinny. I need help please I want lose about 20pounds by the end of they year for graduation and waterpark field trip. I want to wear a bikini but I'm self consios and wear a 2 piece that cover my belly and plus I have. Stretch marks :(.... so please tel how I can lose twenty lbs or more in 7 month. Thank I would really appreciate it.

Ohh ! very nice, I am also interested in weight loss.

hi, I am first and foremost concerned with the name you gave yourself. You are not to fat for 13. It seems to me sweety that you have a body image problem, not a weight problem. If there is another girl in your PE class that is the same height and weight as you and you describe her as skinny, yet describe yourself as fat , that is a self esteem issue. I have a 13 year old daughter & I feel that it is my responsibility to give her a healthy sense of self esteem. Have you tried talking to your parents about this? If your dead set on losing weight, the best advice I can give you is to do it by eating healthier food, veggies, dairy, grains, lean meats. Stay away from sweets, fried foods and junk foods (chips, most things in a package) drink lots and lots of water, and most of all, exercise, maybe join a sport at your school, basketball, volleyball, track. Your not over weight (in my opinion), & you are really young so you should notice the weight coming off easily. I hope this helps you, and that you try talking to someone you trust to guide you to do this in a safe and healthy way. Good luck, and as dumb or lame as this probably sounds just remember, your beautiful the way you are, it is good to want to be healthy on the outside, but beauty is on the inside.
take care of you....

You're 13. Worry about your friends, boys and school work, NOT weight.

Hi thanks for your concern but I really want to lose weight. My stomach sticks out and hers is flat. I think I'm just have much. More body fat. She plays a lot of soccer so I think her muscle make her weigh more.

It doesn't matter if she's full of muscles or fat and that her stomach is flatter than yours. Society is messed up and you don't want to end up with an eating disorder. I know you're thinking 'Oh I will never let it get that far' but that's exactly what I thought at first, too. DO NOT worry about your figure or weight. It's not worth it. Worry about your school work instead.