Hi I'm 16 years old , I'm about 1,75 cm tall and i ecsersize a lot and try to eat healthy as much as. I can , but I don't seem to loose weight and I don't know what to do anymore all my friends are realy beautiful and skinny but I am about the only one that. Weights 85kg ... I just really need advise to loose weight because I'm really not happy. Because I know that I've tried all the healthy ways already. But don't seem to get anywhere , I just really would appreciate some advise healthy or not. :)

Losing weight takes time. Wanting to lose weight because 'your friends are skinny and beautiful' isn't a good reason. You need a good reason for yourself to want to lose weight. And when you do, do it the HEALTHY WAY. Unhealthy way won't make you happier when you lose a few pounds, and as soon as you eat a little bit you'll gain all the weight back plus more. It won't be worth it.

I understand :) thank you , and I also want to loose weight for myself not just because of my friends , but thank you very much and I get where your comming from :)

You're welcome. And good. Because I started losing weight the 'unhealthy way' 10 years ago and I'm still struggling with eating disorders to this day. I don't want more people to suffer the way I and 2 of my many siblings have.

First off, don't even think of losing weight if it isn't the right, healthy way. You will get no where fast. Start counting calories, you can use

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

and make sure you are active for 30-60 minutes per day, jog in place, walk outside, use a treadmill or elliptical or go to youtube and search exercise videos. Cut out soda and drink only water. If you make smarter choices about eating and exercise you will lose the weight.

Hey girl who is trying to be beautiful. I have three things to say - and I hope they help.

FIRST: Stop trying to lose weight. Just start being healthy. Eat well and exercise. You should consider a vegetarian diet - check out the Eat to Live diet. It helps people who can't lost weight lose weight like crazy. But more importantly, it makes them among the healthiest people there are. And it's kind to animals and earth, which I think would also help you to feel better.

Second: Honey, you ARE beautiful. You just don't know it. Your size does not determine your beauty. I know that doesn't help though - I've struggled with this all my life and I'm 40. I'm still struggling. So....on to number 3.....

THIRD: Please find a counsellor or therapist or someone to speak with about your self image. I don't want you to experience a life of hurting like I have. Speak to someone -- they can help you to change your self image and re-focus yourself on seeing what is beautiful in you. You have so much to offer. I'll bet your an amazing listener and friend. I bet you are so much fun to be around. I bet you're good at a lot of things. And besides, you know what I've learned in life? Men don't want skinny. But they do want beautiful. And these are two TOTALLY different things.

Even if you go with the diet I suggested, I hope you'll find some emotional help 'cause from what I hear, even if you got skinny, you'd find something in yourself to dislike anyway. And you, my dear, deserve a helluva lot better than that - because you ARE beautiful and amazing and talented and wonderful.

In peace and kindness...candice

Candace please register. :)

try eating these c0rnflakes whICH is cALleD kell0gs sPecial k and the flavor is crunchy rice with wheat flakes with skimMeD milK.2b0wls a day and u can loose 6p0unds in two weeks.eat fruits in intervals.when u wake up,try drinking luke warm water with a bit of h0ney or lem0n in it .(just a teasPoOn)beF0RE having breakfast..it will help to burn ur cAl0ries.u can eat oat meal and walnuts 3hrz beF0RE or after having ur breakfast.a g0od cAl0rie burner..plus drink alot of water..and keep on excercising.h0pe it benefits u.u can ask me m0re if u fEel lyk.