Hi, I know this isnt a new topic.. But I am over weight. I am 5'5"14 years old, alomst 15  and I weight 160 lbs. I hate not being able to wear cute cloths and just feel good. I've tried not eating and it's not sucsessful AT ALL Im currently on a diet and work out dayliy, but I need fast results. I would like to be at 115-110 lbs by July, I know thats alot but I just really need to loose it. Please list any advice at all Healthy/unnhealthy I just need ANYTHING that'll make the weight come off! Thank you so much!

Dairy food will help you to reduce weight. There are proportion for proper diet.

Here are some example

• Seven servings of fruit and vegetables
  • Six servings of grain products
  • Two to three servings of milk and alternatives 
  • Two to three servings of meat and alternatives

One more best option to lose weight in fast way is chemotherapy-alternative remedies

Thank you!! Ill definitely try this

If you want to lose weight in short period of time, then you should concentrate on your calories intake and also foods like fruits and vegetables should be major part of your diet, because these foods are the best sources for controlling fat in the body. Try to do exercise regularly and increase the amount of water in a day. By following these tips I hope you can get faster results for weight loss.