Hi, I am a 15 year old male, and my left nipple is always hard, and pressure hurts it. I do not take any drugs or anything, and this never happens with my right nipple.

Does anybody know why this is and/or how I can fix it?

P.S. there is a two inch hair growing out of it and it keeps growing back every time I trim is. Is there some way to stop this??

haha i got the exact same thing weird huh!

You are very young, but you are in your puberty. This might be due to chances that you experience during puberty. However I’m interested, why do you trim the hair growing out of the nipple. The hair growing from your chest is a natural process. I’ve read somewhere that these lumps might come in puberty and when you are old enough they disappear by themselves.
Only thing that worries me here is the hair. Do you think that lump can be infected? You should notice some color changes or some puss coming out of it. Try not to trim the hair, because it will keep growing back. It’s just what it does, not much that you can do about it.

Me too, double weird (I am 14) Ps. Mines actually the right nipple.

SAME!!! I don't know what to do, did yours go away?

dude me too this is weird

dude this is same with me

Lol same!!!!! Weird.

THE EXACT SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME! This is seriously weird

OMG! Got the same thing on my third nipple. But I have two hairs?!? Should I shave it off?? PS. The lower hair is curly :S

My nipple hurts to I'm scared

SAME its my left and I got stiff armed in the left nipple so hard I thought that I was bleeding, but I wasn't. :(

I am experiencing the same. I would say if you are all experiencing this then it should be fine and not out of the norm

Same XD I'm a 15 year old male and my left nipple is hard

Dude, I'm 14 and it's the same thing, not the hair