Hi i am 15 years old and have not yet hit puberty,i have signs of hitting it any time soon and find it extreemly embarasing, I am worried in the pe changing rooms because i am the only person in year 11 not to hit puberty, my voice is still high and my penis under developed, I have no leg or facial hair and when i have a orgasum after masturbating dont ejaculate, is there something wrong with and if sois their any way to rectify it.

Everyone develops at a different rate. I know it's hard to be the last one to develop and what it can do to your confidence level. Rest assured, you will go through puberty.

I'm curious though, what do you mean by "signs of hitting it any time soon?"

You say you have no leg or facial hair. Do you have pubic hair? Underarm hair? It sounds like you may just be in an early stage. Pretty soon you'll ejaculate.

Have you had a physical exam lately? Your doctor would be the best person to decide if you are late. Yes, there are treatments available if that is the case. You'd probably have some blood taken to determine your hormone levels and a full physical.

Post back with the answers to those questions. If you have more questions please let us know. We're all here to help.

am 17 mate i was 14 before i got pubic hair and my penis was small but over the last year my penis is 6inchs and 5inch grith also i have started to get hair on my chest so thieres nothing wrong with you