I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat red meat, fish, any other meat and I only sometimes eat chicken. I eat dairy products like milk and cheese. The only vegetables I eat are potato, carrots (if steamed) and peas. I also like fruit and I love pasta. People call me fussy but I don't choose to be this way. I wish I could eat what other people eat but I just can't do it. I feel sick if i try to eat vegetables. I play a lot of sport and so I need to have a lot of energy to be able to run around. I'm worried about getting a disease or something.My mum is also worried about my diet. Can someone help me please? I don't know what I can do. . :( Thanks

I am a 16 year old, and a girl too, but what exactly was the problem here? I didn't understand....

The problem is that I am sick of not being able to eat things that other people eat. I can't eat healthily as I don't like many vegetables. Whenever I go out to dinner with my friends, they get delicous looking meals with vegies and all and I sit there and eat a plate of chips. I really want to enjoy eating vegies but I can't and I don't know why :( I don't know what I can do to make myself eat vegies.

First of all, because you eat chicken, you are not ACTUALLY a vegetarian. So because of this if you like other meats, eat them. Also just eat the things you like instead of trying to force yourself to like something you don't like. But you should try experimenting. Eat things you haven't tried before and you might like them. You could also try eating/drinking things that are not vegetables but are still healthy/good for you, and taste great. Do some research.