Hi, once in a while I like to eat vegetarian food. I feel that it somehow rejuvenates me. I have a friend who is vegetarian and she is a great cook. When I make the same dishes I am not as successful. Are there some vegetarian restaurants where I can enjoy these delicious meals?

Hi, vegetables are very important for our health. Doctors say that we need to eat five portions of fruits and vegetables daily. The best way to insure that you have eaten the required amount of vegetables is to have vegetable meals. A bowl of vegetable soup can really rejuvenate you. The vegetarian restaurants are a great place for you if you don't know to cook vegetarian meals. Vegetarian restaurants are very popular because people have learned about the benefits of vegetarian diet. I am sure that you will find one in your city that you will enjoy.