Hi , im 15 my weight is 148-153 i want to lose 15-20 pounds in 2 months. is there anything i can take to help me?

i am 16 years old girl my wait is 58 nd i want to lose my wait how can i?

I'm a 15 year old female also. I am a fit only 107 pounds. I actually enjoy healthy foods and excercise so for me it was always easy to lose weight. Umm.. The best thing u can do is to eat lots more of healthy foods and drink more water rather than juice or soda. Excercise is essential! U can lose weight just thru dieting. Situps are a fast and easy way to lose weight. I keep going until I can do them anymore. And I do that about 2 times a day. Just remember that if u think u can't do anymore, that's just ur body starting a health pump. Be sure that u don't over do it and hydrate!

It really depends on your height. Sometimes your weight is good but you don't know it, so you should always check with a doctor before doing anything. But you should eat A LOT of fruits & vegetables. Also drink ALOT of water.... try to avoid sweets & fast foods. Also the minimum amount of excersise per week is usually from 30-35 min but the best is from 45-60 min per day... I wish you the best these are like the basic rules for a healthy diet. And eat lots of proteins like fish, chicken, eggs, & meat. Don't beat yourself so hard it takes time.. 

It really depends on your height. Sometimes your weight is good but you don't know it, so you should always check with a doctor before doing anything. But you should eat A LOT of fruits & vegetables. Also drink ALOT of water.... try to avoid sweets & fast foods. Also the minimum amount of excersise per week is usually from 30-35 min but the best is from 45-60 min per day... I wish you the best these are like the basic rules for a healthy diet. And eat lots of proteins like fish, chicken, eggs, & meat. Don't beat yourself so hard it takes time.. Patience is the best key to success