I've had this lump under my left nipple for about two to three years. It's not small or hard to notice, it makes my nipple fat. It actually goes pretty deep and seems to be made up of multiple fragmented lumps. I've gone to the doctor three times. Two of them said it would go away, just hormones, the other said it was permanent but most likely benign. Surgery has been suggested but that's a last resort for me. Basically I just want to know what I should do. Is there any other wait to get rid of it? I'm turning 18, and besides this lump I've always had great self confidence, but now... I just want it gone.

This is a very common occurrence in adolescent males and even in adult males. The male hormone testosterone is changed in the body to the female hormone estradiol. Estradiol will cause breast tissue to grow even in males. Normally the process stops and/or reverses itself after some time. Sometimes it doesn't. When that happens the condition is known as gynecomastia. There are a few ways to treat it and prevent it, however if you have grown breast tissue already then it might require surgical removal but only your doctor can tell if it is a fatty deposit, cyst, or breast tissue. I recommend seeing an endocrinologist and perhaps a plastic surgeon to get their input on the matter. 

I realize all this. I'm asking specifically what my other options are. Surgery is a last resort.

The only way to know what your options are is to visit a doctor and have them examine it and/or visit an endocrinologist to see if the problem could be hormonal. As I said these lumps sometimes disappear on their own but for peace of mind and to find out just what the heck it is you need to see a physician.

Did you even read what I posted? Lol, I appreciate your help though.