okay, so i've got this weird hard crescent shaped when i poke it but if i grab it its like a hard little ball kinda thing in my right nipple. Im 17, almost 18, and its been there for a couple of years now. i thought it'd go away like my brother's, but mine doesnt seem to be, and now it's left my nipple kinda pertruding. not too much, but if i wear a tight shirt, you can tell that my nipple is sticking out a little now.

it's embarrassing to say the least. i hate wearing light colored shirts unless it's cold out, cuz then the skin tightens and it isnt noticable.

any clue of what the lump is? it doesnt hurt, it's just there. it's relatively stationary.

OH! and is there any way to tighten the skin on my nipple again?

i feel like just cutting myself open and ripping it out. dont worry though, im not that stupid XD
but that's how frustrated it has me

i have the same thing but mine is biger about an inch acros at the base and goes up about an inch i wanna get a knife and slice it out too i m to embarased to tell anybody so i dunno what it is

I had this too. I went to my GP who said it was probably a blocked gland of some sort. I think he might have said something about guys having inactive milk glands or something. Sounds liek nothing to worry about, but if you are in doubt then you should both go to see your GP. Better safe than sorry - though I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Hi guys,

I work at a hospital, my husband also has this..it sounds like a mammary gland. This generally goes away after puberty is complete (around 18-22).
HOWEVER- It is always best to go see your Physician. He may want to biopsy the area with a very small needle (it doesn't hurt) and send it to a Lab for "set in stone" answers. Be aware that men can get breast cancer too.
Watch the size of this mass and if it gets bigger you definitely have to see a physician!! Its always better to be safe then sorry. Also, not every man's mammary glands will shrink all the way down..my husband's didn't and he has learned to live with it. It actually makes his nipples/breast area more sensitive during sex (a good thing ;p). Good luck Dude!