Im a 17 yr old male, and on my left nipple i have this lump type thing under it to the side a bit. It sometimes secretes fluid, but from the side, like where a hair folicle is or something. it doesnt come out of the actual nipple. I figured it was just development or soemthing, but its been like this for a while now, and im just gettin a lil nervous. Its just on the left too, which is what makes me nervous, cause i know it means more chance for cancer or something like Gynecomastia. Doctors are expensive and I wanna avoid one if I can, but obviously if its real serious ill go. Ive done some reading and some sources make it seem like its cancer whle others make it seem like it will go away on its own in time. please dont just tell me to get it checked out. id like to know more about it before i start calling doctors up.

man i duno, i dont think its anything too bad kuz i got the same thing thats why im searchin it

Hi i was about 15 when i had this problem. When you squeez this white or clear liquid stuff comes out. I told my mum to take me to the doctor and they laughed and said that i was ok. Im not sure what it was but it had something to do with something lol. They also said that it would just go away soon which thankfully it did. They also told me that if you see old men topless they have drooping nipples and it relates to something like that, and u should not be surprised if it happened again. Not that you have an old mans condition its just a thing that happends. So you ok but i would still go to the doctor if you really need to

I also had a nipple do something similar...it was growing. It turned out to be puberty at a stage of raging hormones. Sometimes female hormones are release during this period which cam make the nipples grow.

It will go away.

i also had this same problem when i confronted my parents they said to forget about it. I went to my doctor anyway and he told me it was a build up of testosterone and was completely normal. Hope this helps.

I had this problem when i was about 14-15 years when i was going through puberty. I'm 37 now. I was worried scared too. When it grew it was very painful though. I still have one nipple bigger than the other. When I consulted a doctor he told me it would go away in time. I still have it but it has not caused me any pain or discomfort of any sort.

had this to its just hormones that build up the go away in like a week or to then move to the other nipple and you never see it again

ive had this for almost 3 years now. it makes me insecure to take off my shirt. my body isnt bad but my right nipple pokes out super far. my friends all make fun of me if i take off my shirt. should i get it surgically removed? the doctors said it would go away a long time ago but it just wont im positive it wont ever go away. it hurts when people touch it.

yeah man i got this sh*t too and from what ive heard it should go away pretty soon. Its just from all the testosterone from puberty nd sh*t u know. its all good just dont worry about it

ive had it for a few years now. think it's starting to go down. any idea how long it takes on average from starting to go down to being normal again?

I have the same thing i went to the doctors to check it out but he just said that it was testostrone build up and that it would go away that was last year when i was 16 im 17 and still have it and it hurts to touch it.

I have the same thing and Im getting worried I had my problem for 2years

I'm in exactly the same situation!! My body isn't anything special but I can't even take of my shirt at a pool party or anything, it's that bad. And I had to give up rugby because t hurt in the contact to much. Doctor told me there is no point getting it removed because it will 'go away' but. I dot see that happening, it's just so big. Also, my friend at uni who has it is getting surgery on the NHS, but that's because he is 20 and it should have definatly gone by then. I'm 18 in January and am seriously considering paying for surgery cuz it is tht bad! I'm almost an A cup aha!

I'm 20 yr old male and I've had mine since the age 16 and I dnt think its going away I hate it !!! It scares people away who never seen it before..I gotta get it surgically removed ASAP I just don't have the money.

HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WOULD COST? I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP.