I have a question for you all. I have a lump near my nipple, under the "male breast" - I simply have no better word for it. I am a 35 year old healthy, or so I like to think, male. After typing "lump on male breast" into google, I did find out men can get breast cancer too, something I never even knew before. So how do I know what this is?

I am sorry to hear about your lump! Of course you do need to see a doctor in order to get a diagnosis, and you should not delay this because if you do need treatment it is best to start it as early as possible. Can you tell us more about your lump? As a woman, I know that breast cancer normally doesn't hurt, and is very hard. Most lumps found in women's breasts are lumps that come and go with the menstrual cycle, but for men I don't know what the story is.

Dont worry it is when muscle forms around your nipple for a growing cues it can go away in 2 or soo years. I hav it under both nipples just muscle under your nipple nothing to be worried.

From a growing chest