Im very scared im 15 i have a lump on my left nipple ive had it for a year 2 scared 2 go the doctors all i think about iz the nipple for like 2 months straight and i feel dizzyness and headacks and fever and short breathing ...Im so scared i think i have breast cancer all i think about is the breast ...dont eat 2 healthy ..im kinda skinny play lots of sports ....PLZ HELP ME :-(

Don't worry about it! I have the same thing too- i'm 15 and have it, but in my right one. Its right under the surface of the nipple and feels like a rock- hurts a little too. Don't worry, this is probably just a simple case of puberty change. If I don;t think about them , the symptoms get milder. If you really want to though, go to the doc., but I assure you you'll be fine. I have had it for as long as you and i'm still alive! ;-)

i have the same thing but on my neck and its really annoying and ive had it for a year now im scared too have headaches and fevers sometimes !!!! HAD IT FOR 1 YEAR but thankfully the symptoms have gotten a bit better instead of worse

I got a hard lump under my right nipple, but it is bigger now than it use to be. is that a problem?

i was very scared untill i read this thanks guys av got the same thing on left nipple

hey i have the same thing on my left nipple. i dont know whether i should go in or just ignore it. i am a little paranoid when it comes to my health. i am going in to the doctor for my physical and i am probably going to bring it up then.

same--- i have only just discovered a lump in my left nipple i am a 14 year old boy, im so scared it might be cancerous or something like that but to embarrassed to tell any1 im just praying it isnt. :-(

This is very good advice, guys.

First, as guys, we tend to be very over-reactive to anything regarding our breasts (cause everybody knows guys don't have breasts, right??!!)... but it is GOOD that you notice changes in the breast, so you can describe them to a doctor...and how long ago these changes started.

At your age, it most likely IS NOT cancer... however, it is a great idea to bring this up when you go to a doctor for a physical...for any reason...

And, at age 15, there are any number of reasons why you'll be getting a physical soon... from playing sports, to boy scout camp, to going in for a sick visit, to a wellness visit, etc.

The point is, to make note of the changes, but not freak out.

Next time you're at the doctor's office, bring it up and get checked out.

The doctor will put your mind at rest.

Good luck!

Gentlemen---

Dont worry, as this is a normal part of puberty. Many teenagers, as they progress through puberty, develop "lumps" in their chests, most notably under their nipples. This is a result of hormones etc. and is totally normal. Rest assured, as you get older, they will go away. Hope this helps.

my case is different.. I'm 19, this already happened to me before, its happening again, and I'm not on any drug or anything.

i got the same thing and had it for about a month,
    then i worked up the courage to talk to my dad about it
    im 15 and dad said its normal,
    see there is tissue behind both of your nipples,
    as u hit puberty 40% of boys find that sometimes they swell,
    but it should go away,
    i looked around at some sites and the youngest male to have ever got-
    breast cancer is 24 and he lives in the uk
    so just chill, origenly i was very worried but now,
    i feel ok
    all good guys :)

I have a sore lump and they irritate me i squeeze them to ease the pain but it's weird it's hard and i want to know what they look like, i'm weird ..

I have a lump under both of my nipples

I am 13 years old 5" 3"

I just noticed it a few days ago.

My friend has it to.

i heard it could be a case of gynecomastia (enlarged breasts) of puberty.

This happens to 50% of teen age males. It occurs secondary to hormonal disturbances in this age. It usually lasts up to a year and a half to two years. It is inconsequential.

Since it has been persistent for more than two years, it was a good idea on your part to see your doctor. Usually, there is nothing to do except follow-up. Some doctors would check some hormone levels.

i hope this helps u.

Bye :D

e mail me back at _[removed]_

dont worry about it, its just a part of puberty! Hope this Helps and im assuming your mind is to rest :-)

im 15 and i have the same thing under my right nipple. im scared it is breast cancer