I apparently have Gynaecomastia, where it enlarges breast tissue. I am a 14 year old boy and have a lump under my left nipple and I was wondering if Gynaecomastia is cancerous or deadly during puberty. I've heard that it's cancerous and I've heard that it's common during puberty. I'm hearing 2 different things so if someone could please clear everything up and clarify if I should be fine or not that would be GREAT

John,

You do not have gynecomastia.  I was trying to clarify your other post about breast enlargement in males during puberty.

You have some lumps, that's it.  There are glands near your nipples that can become enlarged during puberty.  This is NOT gynecomastia.  Gynecomastia is growth of breast tissue.  It is not cancerous.

Don't worry, really.

You would need to check with your doctor for a definitive answer but I don't think you have ANY need to worry.

Hope it helps.

Oh ok thanks so much I'm sorry I didn't see your other post