I'm an 18 year old male with a submissive personality only in the sex department, I've just realized that I masturbate to only feet and bdsm since I was 13/14. I think I've become so saturated for feet and bdsm, that other stuff doesn't turn me on. I need help with this because it genuinely scares me that I won't be able to have intercourse with future partners and not pleasure them sexually. I would say I like feet more than bdsm, I also get aroused to the fact of girls kinda jumping on top of me and beating me up and punching me in the face lol. Please tell me what I should do, should I stop masturbating to feet and bdsm stuff and start masturbating to normal vanilla porn, If I stop masturbating at all I'm afraid I will lose my fetish and nothing will arouse me, please help me.

Try just using your memory or imagination instead of going back onto the internet for things. Eventually it will ease off