I am a 19 year old female and I am going into my Sophomore year of College. All my life I have been a very active person. I am an equestrian (horse rider) and I plan to make it my career. All of my life, I have worked at barns and ridden all day and been in extreme heat while doing it with no issues. I used to be able to function completely normally off of little sleep (3-6 hours). Along with my barn work and riding that I was doing, I was also in a pretty extreme work out program for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week after I would get done with all of my barn work. I was a softball player in high school as well. At school, I gained well more than my freshman 15 and became very tired all of the time. Granted, I was partying pretty heavily, but that never interfered with my school work. Second semseter I wasn't partying nearly as much but my fatigue got to the point that I couldn't even get up to go to some classes or do my work-study.  My dad has a thyroid condition and I have had an eating disorder in the past, but I have been good about that for the past 2 years. Lately, I have been passing out. I passed out in the middle of a McDonalds a few weeks ago and if I go out into the heat after being inside, I will get a light headed. I've never been like this and it is getting in the way of my riding, which is something I can't risk. I have to get up early to ride before the heat kicks in, but it's impossible to get out of bed.  I really need to figure this out. I'm hoping maybe I can just take some vitamins to help maybe? But any help that anyone has to offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Hello, This are signs of Anemia.. I think. So you should get some Blood tests done. If its Anemia, the doctor will give you the right Vitamins, don't take over the counter vitamins.. Best wishes.