I have a daughter in her teens who is experiencing lower adominal pains (over the last 6 months) pretty much everyday. This sometimes goes into the back. It is mostly on the left or the right side and can be a sharp or dull pain. She was also experiencing major nausea everyday (but never actaully threw up) again for 6 months. Energy has also been a problem. She used to be have way more energy and has lost much in the last 6 months. Last symptom is frequent urination.
If anyone could help that would be very helpful!! !

I am a 19 year old college student that has been experiencing this frequently... I am also bruising very easily. Have you found out what it is?

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Exact same symptoms I've been experiencing though mostly affects my left side, I also get upper back pain. I'm 20 male, please reply if you have a diagnosis, had it for 7 months and still no luck finding out what's wrong. cheers

I am 17 and I am experiencing the same pain. It is terrible and I all I can really do is research it. My pain goes away at times but it comes back definitely with a bang. Please let me know if you figure out what it is.

okay this is kind of weird. I am also a 17 year old experiencing the same problems! my doctors dont know what it is! I have lost almost 40lbs for no reason. I for myself to eat all the time and still cant keep my weight on. I thought i was pregnant at first but that wasnt the case. I had my thyroid checked and one level was low but nothing of concern, Ive been tested for ciliac and that came back normal. but i still keep going back to that because it runs in my family and my sister has it. I was researching irritable bowl syndrom today and found my symptoms were very much like that except the weight loss. please let me know if you find something out

Perhaps Iron deficiency? I used to have all of those symptoms, especially the energy loss and nausea without actually vomiting, before I started taking iron.
You can get a blood test done to see if that's what's causing it.
Anemia (low blood iron) is extremely common in teenage girls.

Although, I can't say that it ever seemed to cause the cramping you guys are talking about..

My daughter (15) and her friend (17) are both experiencing the same thing. My daughter had this pain for 4 months now. In the beginning it was her appendix which has now come out. But the pain still hasn't gone away. Have any of you found out the reason? She has gone through a lot of blood work, cat scan and now going to have a colonoscopy and  EGD. Her friend is going through similar tests. I was starting to think environmental issues but....

I am also seventeen and have the same symptoms. I have been to a doctor and did blood tests to no avail. He told me that it could be a result of depression. Personally i think it is due to drinking. i only get these symptoms a few days after i drink and they do not happen every time and it usually lasts around a week or two. so try not drinking for awhile and see if it goes away. 

I am fourteen and am having pretty much the same problems, nauseated a few times per day, ranging from 10 mins to 4 hours with no throwing up. I also have a pain right beneath my rib cage on the right side and gassy stomachaches a lot. I have had an ultrasound, blood tests and been to a doctor, but everything is normal. My doctor said it may be my lack of periods or even depression but I have no idea. If you ever find more info about this please let me know! It has really become a distraction to my schoolwork.

My grand daughter is experiencing the same thing for several months.  Has been hospitalized twice but doctors have not come up with a diagnosis.  Uses a feeding tube at night to help get nourishment . She is 16 years old.  Periods have stopped.  Has been tested for several illnesses, including celiac, diabetes, etc. If you have any ideas for a diagnosis, please reply.  THANK YOU!!

been having similar issues for about 6 months, came about after stomach virus. took 2 weeks of cipro. loads of blood and stool tests. symptoms are nausea, fatigue, frequent stools, sometimes frequent urination like up to 3 times jn 20 mins, right side rib cage pain, muscle pain, chills, lower abdominal cramping, left side testicular pain no clue what it is but a coworker of mine beat it with antibiotics

Gallbladder - we do natural medicine and use A-F Betafood by Standard Process. You can eat the entire jar and it will not hurt you. My daughter has used since birth due to colic. Now when she has tummy ache she just eats what she wants - usually 6-9 of them. She likes the taste - I do not. Read about gallbladder issues and avoid the foods - usually high fat content foods. Good luck!

my 14 year old daughter has had the same symptoms as your daughter. Went to doctor after the symptoms didn't go away of what we thought was a gut bug/flu. She had those symptoms for a little over a week. Doctor exam said it was a stomach flu and to take anti nausea pills and probiotics. That has not helped her and we are going on our 3rd week of this. My google research turned up articles on mesenteric adenitis, appendicitis, undiagnosed constipation, giardia, bacteria helicobactor pylori

Hi, my daughter has the exact same symptoms. Did you ever get to the bottom of what it was ?