THere are a lot of little lumps(dots) on my scrotum and they don't hurt. I'm wondering what they are and do i have to worry about the Testicular cancer?/

Testicular cancer is characterized by just one lump that arises from testicle itself and not scrotum. Little lumps you have could be ingrown hairs, pimple, sebaceous cysts and depending on their look and whether or not you had sexual intercourse, they could be herpes or even mulluscum contagious.

Both of these skin conditions are spread by skin to skin contact and are considered as sexually transmitted diseases. So, even if you did use a condom, it wouldn’t entirely protect you from the diseases. Herpes bumps are blisters-like and are filled with clear liquid that may leak and turn into crusts a few days after. Mulluscum bumps also appear in clusters and may be flesh-colored to pearly gray and slightly indented at their centers. Both of the bumps (herpes and mulluscum) may itch, but so could ingrown hairs.

So, if you haven’t had sex or intimate contacts like rubbing, etc……you have nothing to worry about. If you did, you may want to visit a gynecologist and have it checked! Good luck!

I have one bump on my scrotum its not attached to my testicle but when i first got it i think i was a bite b/c i had been on some grass and sand with ants on it so i dont know... do u know if it is jus ta bite?