Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hey, I found a sizable lump on my left tube of the testicle (don't know what it's called) I have no idea if it's cancerous but it can ache slightly sometimes and hurts bad if hit, sort of like a testicle. If anyone can help, please.


Most testicular lumps or swellings are not a sign of cancer. But they should never be ignored. You should visit your GP as soon as you notice a lump or swelling in one of your testicles. For example, varicoceles (swollen blood vessels) are a common cause of testicular lumps. Of course, there're other possibilities. You shoudl mention this to your mom and see a doctor, you could also try to google diuretic andanti-inflammatory pill, it provides online service for free, i think the online doctor may give you more professional suggestions. Good luck!