I found out that I had a painless hard lump on my right testicle about a year ago, so I went to my pediatrician to have her take a look, she told me that there was nothing to worry about and she couldn't feel anything, and if I'm really concerned I can go see a urologist, which I did, he didn't feel anything and told me to get a ultrasound. I went to the ultrasound, the doctor that performed the ultrasound saw the lump on the monitor and told me in a extremely confident tone that she was SURE that it was not a cancer. She said she couldn't see any blood flow through the lump, even if it has blood flow it would be so minimal that it won't matter. So after I heard that I never reported back to my urologist (actually I tried to but he went on vacation). So now, a year later, I feel like it might be growing, not sure though if it is, I might be paranoid. So my question is: Should I have trusted the radiologist? She was so confident! If it's not cancer what could it be? It's a very hard lump, I can clearly differentiate the consistency between the lump and the actually testicle. I don't know what to do at this point please help!

Hi, how old are you?.

i'm 18 years old

ericso12345 wrote:

i'm 18 years old

Thanks for your answer, Are you sexually active?

I'm still a vigin if you are not counting masturbation. I masturbate everyday thought.

Ok, It isn´t a STD because you still a virgin, When you masturbates try to not force your scrotum or not play with it. After masturbation take a shower with cold water for 2 or 3 times (days) directly over your scrotum. If you see some swollen vein on your testicle tell me please or tell your mom to see a doctor.