Last month i thought i could be pregnant so i took the morning after pill less than 24 hours later and i got my period on time. This month i havent gotten my period and i only had intercourse once and we used a condom this time and we are sure it didnt rip. I'm about 5 days late and i dont know what to do could it still be symtoms of the morning after pill?

And, you should be happy about it and grateful as well, because you are one of the very small percentages of the patient who actually took a morning after pill and got a period at a proper time. I was consuming those pills twice in my life - first time, I was just fine, my period came right on time and the second time when I was using it, my period was almost two weeks late. I just can't describe how scared I was about this whole thing. It was OK, a doctor told me that sometimes even I can have some side - effects lol. 

Wait a week after your missed period. If it does not come, take a test. By then the test should be accurate.