I'm 15 And i've got 3 holes in my penis. Besides the normal one. Nothing comes out but i've had it since i think i was born. I have no clue what it's for. Another question. My entire penis is also all skin. And..no head texture. Is this normal at all?

There are lots of degrees of "normal." Some are just more common than others. It can be OK and normal to have a penis that is different from others.

Saying that, it's hard to say from your description exactly what you are describing, but at least the holes could be a form of hydrospadia.

Can you talk to an adult about this? As hard as it may be, can you ask your father or some other relative? If not, ask your regular doctor. Ask your parents to make you an appointment. If you can't tell them why, then tell them it's a "man thing." Hopefully they'll get it.

Hope it helps.

Where are the 3 holes? how big are they? Is the normal one the end of your foreskin maybe?