Hello im 14 and a half year old guy.I am very satisfied how im growing.Im 185cm tall and the biggest guy in class.Everything is growing perfectly fine,i got hair everywhere and my voice is deep.Everything is developing except my penis.It doesnt look like a growns man penis(still has skin on top of it)i am really sad about this because every girl thinks i got the biggest penis and actually i got the smallest.This is devastating because knowing you are never gonna be able to satisfy a girl is so bad.Im just wondering can a penis stay like this and never develop(so it doesnt look like a growns man penis)? Thanks for reading

Hi Boki,

You can't retract your foreskin yet?  NORMAL.  Most guys can't until around age 16 or so.

Stretch it.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers to stretch it.  The more you do it the faster you'll see results.  It might be easier in the shower as the warm water softens the skin.

You will find your glans very sensitive, almost painful - that's normal too.  It will become less sensitive as you stretch.

Good luck.

Yeah but..I dont have a glans like a grown man i dont have that i only got skin on top of my penis

Health Guru
As medic dan said that is your foreskin because you haven't been circumcised, if you retract your foreskin like he said you will see your glands look just like any circumcised males do.
Every male when born has a foreskin it just some religions/parents say a circumcised penis is more healthy, if you still have yours what it sounds like you do you are blessed the way god made you still, take pride in having it and enjoy it.

Thank you so much guys,but i got one last question.
Can it stay like this and never develop?Is it possible?

Health Guru
I don't understand what you mean by can it stay like this and never develop?

I mean like can a penis stay this way(still to have skin on top) so it doesnt look like a growns man penis

Health Guru
If your talking about your foreskin then that is a natural penis all guys that are not circumcised have a penis like that.
Have you tried pulling your foreskin back yet?

I have tried but i cant,im saying that my penis still looks like the day i was born,hasnt changed in puberty

Health Guru
Every male that hasn't been circumcised has a penis that look like that unless they pull there foreskin back.
You say you can't pull yours back is that because the opening to tight and won't slip back over the glands?

Yes,that is the problem.

You need to stretch your foreskin so that it will go over the glans.

Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that your glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers to spread the opening.

Again, this is normal until about 16 or so. YOU NEED to make it happen.

I really have to do this,it wont happen naturally?Beacuse it hurts pulling the shaft skin

Health Guru
The best way to do it is to take a warm/hot bath and let your penis soak for a bit as the water will help soften the skin then while your in the bath pull your foreskin back as far as you can without causing yourself pain then hold it there for a You don't have to pull your foreskin back for you penis to look like an adult because a natural adult penis looks just like yours does, being able to pull your foreskin back just makes it easy to keep the glands clean that's all.
Are you able to pull your foreskin back even a a tiny about to see the glands through the opening when your soft or erect and repeat several times every day and in a month or so you should notice your foreskin is starting to stretch, try massaging some baby oil into your foreskin as well to help keep the skin soft.
I'm afraid to say that if you want to be able to retract your foreskin this is the way to do it, don't try to rush it just take It slowly in little steps and all will be fine.

Okay,so can i do this from just 1 attempt,when my penis is errect,can i try to pull the skin so far that the glans pop over and can it stay like that?