My foreskin isn't straight, it goes to the right but the hole of my penis is in the normal place. Basically my foreskin goes to the right and the left side covers my penis hole. I’m not sure what this is and scared it will stay like this forever. I’m 13 and not want to tell my parents. Please help, thank you.

Hey there it is obviously hard to tell because I can't see what your foreskin looks like however I'm sure your foreskin is totally normal. Are you able to retract your foreskin when your penis soft and erect? 

Yes I can but when I do my foreskin still covers my penis hole. It’s hard to explain though

I'm not sure what you mean.... if you are able to pull back your foreskin so that you can see your whole glans (head) how is some of your foreskin still covering your pee-hole?

It’s like the top part of my foreskin goes to the right and not straight at all. Sorry it’s just hard to explain.

Who's penises are you comparing yours too? There are tons of variation but doesn't mean you have a problem.... the important thing is that you can easily pull back your foreskin and see the entire head of your penis both with and without an erection

Hi

Can you pull your foreskin down to uncover your pee hole?

There is nothing to be embarrassed about talk to your parents and they can make you an appointment to see your doctor.

It is most likely nothing to be concerned about but seeing your doctor will determine if there is a problem or not and it will be based on examining you.

You can just tell your parents the same thing you put in your post getting it checked will put your mind at ease.

No I can pull my foreskin all the way back only a little bit. Is that normal at 13? If not is there an easy way to fix that.