I have regular periods every 28 days and I don't take any medications. My boyfrind and I are trying for a baby so we had sex around the time of ovulation. I was 1 week late so I took a urine test and it was positive, I took another and it was also positive. I finally decied to take a blood test and the results were negative. I figured that I should go with the blood test result but I am still late. How can this be?, could the fact that I had an abortion 8 months ago be a factor? Thanks

I took 2 home preg. tests both came positive then I went to the doctor and had a blood tests and it came back negative. Which one should I believe?

If anyone can help me please drop me an email
_[removed]_
Thanks :-D

my bf and I have been trying too, then I started to spot 7 days after we had unprotected sex. I went to the hospital and they said I wasn't preg. But I am starting to think it's too early to see the mIU count...because thats basically what he said. Read my post and tell me what you think

It is quite possible that you are pregnant, and possibly should ask the doc for an ultrasound =)

AN abortion will not affect pregnancy hormones, or your ability to have a healthy pregnancy! :-D So no worries there!

This can happen, and usually an ultrasound can rule things in or out =)

Sorry to be mean.......but are you kidding me! You just had an abortion and are now wanting a baby? Why the change of heart? What makes this living, breathing, human being more important than the last?

Wow, what an insensitive thing to say to a person. What makes you think it's any of your business? There may be circumstances you aren't aware of so please keep your judgments to yourself.

hahahah and the fetus isn't breathing.

lol!!! the nerve of some people. but i do see the point.

jp72 wrote:

Guest wrote:

Actually I agree and we all have the right to make our own opinions. I wasn't ready for two of my kids, but I never aborted them. That, to me, is murder. Too many people would be happy to adopt a baby. I am by no means judging, just making an opinion. God does the judging.

I to am possibly 4 weeks along. I took 7 different types or brands of urine tests all positive and as I take a new one to compare they become more obvious in the line color. I went to the doctor for a blood test which said negative, what do I do, besides retest in a week...anyone think I am pregnant?

I understand, you must be frusted by your results! I had the exact same thing happen to me only yesterday. I had two positive preg tests over the weekend and my blood test came back negative. Its too early for me to know if I've missed my period yet. Its not due until the 5th of Feb.My doctor says to wait and see if my period comes, and if it doesn't we'll test again. Also depends what test they actually tested for. They test for Qualitive and Quantative of HCG. Qualitive is simply a yes or no answer to whether you're pregnant or not, and Quantative gives a reading. For example 5, 10, or 20 ug's of the hormone Hcg. As far as I believe if you are in early stages of pregnancy and you level is well below 5ug, the pathologists will simply rule out pregnancy. I'm thinking there might be a small chance that this has happened to me, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I really pour my heart out to those couples out there who persistently try for a baby month after month with no results. Stay strong, that's all you can do.

Guest wrote:

The same thing has happened to me -- Exactly -- what ever happened?

What did you find out??

I think you all should mind your own business. She is entitled to make her own decsions. You do not know her circumstances. Blood is more reliable than urine typically. Ask your doctor to do a vaginal ultrasound to get a more acurate sense of what is going on.

how can you be soo rude, i had a abortion 2 months ago cause my dad didnt like the idea his daughter was pregnant and i want a baby.

You dont even know why she had the abortion in the first place, i reckon she should go for it if thats wat she wants