Ok ladies, so i am now a week late for my period and its nowhere in sight. Ive been late before but only by a day or two at most. Im cramping on and off, been constipated and had a lot of gas for this entire week. As of the last couple days i have been tired, nauseated, and very sensitive to smell. Today at the gas station i smelled something and it just made my stomach turn and i then proceeded to vomit while getting out of the car. Ive also had headaches on and off for over a week and have felt light headed the past couple of days. All of this screams pregnancy right? Well yesterday, 6 days late, i took a clearblue hpt and it was a big fat "not pregnant". What is going on?

Does scream pregnant to me, I've been through 2 pregnancys both at 6 weeks I could not stand the smell of cigarettes and was feeling so crappy and then started vomiting. Try testing ur first urine, you can test too early and won't show cause low pregnancy levels and keep in mind that some ladies never show up on urine test.

Im now 8 days late, took another test this morning, negative. Should i go to the doctor and ask for a blood test maybe?

I am having the same as you!! If my February 'period' was an implantation bleeding then I'm 8 weeks gone but I've took two tests and they are both negative!! Please let me know how you get on? I need help with this I feel like I'm pregnant! X