My last period was march 13 and I missed my april period and I have never been late in my life. When I was a week late I took a test and it was negative. I have very very sore nipples, nausea + vomiting, fatigue, light cramping no bleeding, very bloated, increased vaginal discharge( kinda gross), and of course no period im due for my next period around next week. I took a test again 2 days ago and it was negative. Why am I having a missed period and all these symptoms if their neg. I read that a lot of women's test don't show up positive till their almost 3 months pregnant. Is or possible this is what's happening? My mood fluctuates all day and the smell of fried food sends me to a tolliet. Fries taste like dirt and I hate milk now which is my fav drink like 5 glasses a day fav. Im really confused and scared please give any advise... Should I keep testing for a lil longer or am I crazy? My co-worker didn't test positive till 11 weeks. Help please!!!

Ummm probably your not pregnant but your stressing out about itt and that's why yuh haven't gotten itt or maybe you are go see a doctor to make sure