Okay so I've just finished out college finals recently and stressed about all of them, recently broke up with my bf so have been dealing with that emotional stuff and ended up loosing 5lbs (I'm already a tiny girl). To get rid of stress and move on me and my guy friend "relieved" each others stress. We didnt have sex, but did "rub" together-that was about a month ago. For the last 2 weeks I've been feeling sick and now I'm 3 days late on my period. I took 2 first response digital pregnancy tests just because Im a partial worry wort and both came out negative. One was taken 3 days before expected period and one was taken yesterday two days after expected period. But I'm still freaking out! Why am I not getting my period and could I still be pregnant? Help please?! I don't have sex so I won't get pregnant and now I think I am... So messed up. This is a serious question so please respect it as one. Thank you!

Health Guru
hi Ella, its probably got more to do with the stress you have been under and the weight loss than down to pregnancy I think and the pregnancy test kits you used are supposed to be one of the best and most accurate home tests you can get, when you took them did you use the first pee you had after you woke up it the morning as that's when the hormones are most strongest. :-)

Yes I made sure to right in the morning both times! I heard stressing can mess with the cycle but I never had these problems of nausea before an never skipped days before, so was concerned. Thank you for your input! I appreciate it!