Hey all,

Can anyone help here? I have ceased to take oral contraceptives 6 months ago- still use condoms (most of the time). However, there may have been a slip last month which I now see was when I should have been ovulating. Not currently trying to become pregnant but it would not be unwelcome.

I am 3 weeks late. I took one First Response test and it showed a very faint positive line. I then took 2 Accurate tests which came up negative.

I have been feeling a little nausious and have noticed some sleeplessness which I am attributing the excessive tiredness to. I do not know what it feels like to be pregnant and I don't necessarily feel different but there are strange things happening such as: swollen hands with terribly bad dry patches, some acne, and a resurgence of coldsores that I had managed to keep at bay for the last few years.

Five years ago I was informed that I have a problem with my uterus- not that I can't become preggo, but that it may be difficult to carry full term. This is a hereditary problem which will not affect getting pregnant, just staying pregnant.

My question is which test do I trust? Should I forget all of them, bite the bullet, and get a blood test at the doctor? What is your experience with this type of situation, Ladies?

Your sound advice is much appreciated.

I would bite the bullet and get a blood test. First response it a good one and if a faint line is there there was something there to make it come up I think.

well no one has answers for me maybe some one can help i am 35 my period normally gets here every 21 days it was suppose to be here on the 17 but it got here on the 24th only 1 day i had cramping pains real bad ones and still do i feel nausous dizzy tired and have this gas popping movement in my stomach plus if i peed 10 min ago i would have to back and it felt like i been holding it for hours and with pressure on my tummy to pee i lost my appetite i have 5 kids my hubby dont have any we been trying for the past year but nothing can i be pregnant or did i have a miscarriage i need help

Have you taken a test yet? I would take hpt to see.