I recently found out that I am pregnant. But it has been strange. I had a positive HPT, and it was faint. So I went to the doctor and had an prgnancy test done there and it came back negative. So I came home, confused as ever, I know I am pregnant, I am exhausted. So I sent my husband out to get more tests, I took one an hour after the doctor's appointment and it was a faint positive again. However my urine was quite watered down, very pale! SO I rebooked for This tuesday, I am hoping that it will come back positive, because I know that I am pregnant and I have 3 positive HPT's to prove it. Has this ever happened to anyone else? what happened?

Hey.  I just experienced the exact same thing as you! I had a positive test result at home when I tested on sunday morning.  I just went to the doctor this afternoon (tuesday) and they said the urine test was negative.  I noticed my pee was very diluted.  I haven't been feeling too well so I've been drinking a lot of water.  I have missed my period and am having signs of pregnancy so the doctor sent me to get blood work done.  Hopefully it comes back that i'm pregnant!

For situations like this blood tests are more reliable than urine tests. The odd thing is that the urine tests doctors use are no more reliable than the ones you buy in drug stores.