I definitely don't feel alone now. My 28 month old daughter has had diarrhea for 4 months now. We've had all the tests done - cdiff, ova, parasites, cystic fibrosis sweat test, celiac and all were negative. She is going for endoscopy/colonoscopy in 3 weeks and I'm so worried. I've had both tests done before, but this is my baby and I'm worried about the risks to her. She has never been sedated before. I'm worried we won't get any answers and this is going to continue. Has anyone experienced grainy stools? She has been getting these lately. Everything I read pointed to Celiac for that, but we've had 2 negative tests.

I know it is hard not to stress yourself about this but you must stay strong for your baby. Stop reading all the medical articles around the internet because they can make feel even worse!

Let the doctors do their job and figure out what is wrong with your baby and you try to stay positive because you are aware of the fact that your child is feeling the same things you are feeling.

Second, two negative tests for Celiac disease are more than enough so it isn’t Celiac.

It has been a while since you have post this so by now you probably got all the answers regarding to your problem. Would you share this with us so we can calm down some other nervous and frightened mothers. Thank you in advance.