I was almost 13 weeks pregnant with my fourth child when I noticed bleeding . I went to the doctor and they found a heartbeat ,unfortunately a week later the baby had died . I was sent home to miscarry with no DNC scheduled ,I continued to bleed light-medium . When I was supposed to be 16wks along I had passed the baby in the doctor's office.
This was almost 4 weeks ago ,I am really starting to worry about the bleeding. My doc can't see me until next week .This has been a very long miscarriage painfull physically & emotionally :-(
Thank you for reading ,any advice would be appreciated ...

Hi honey: 1st of all my sincere sympathies for your loss!!! And also my heart goes out to you for all that you are still going through. Just know it can take up to 6 weeks for the bleeding to stop. Due to the gestation of your baby, this would be about right. So the thing I want to make you aware of is this - IF you experience pain or get a temperature you MUST go to the Emergency immediately! Not all miscarriages require a DNC - that said IF there is still "tissue" - sorry for that statement :-( - left it will cause an infection that will be need to be seen right away. They can see this through an ultrasound. So hold off till next week, it should start subsiding by then. Also IF it still is going, just ask for an ultrasound just to make sure that everything is OK?

Are you receiving counselling for the loss of your baby?! Most hospitals offer this service to greiving parents, if you feel the need for this they definitely take the offer OK?! Also some hospitals have a garden or a little place for lost angels!!! So you have some place to go to!

I wish you health, peace of heart and mind and I hope that everything goes "well" for you. If you ever need to talk or ask for any other information, I'm here OK? God bless you honey!!! Take care!!

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage and I'm sure that you are not feeling totally like yourself lately. I would definitely recommend that you make sure to talk to a doctor about getting some counseling because i think it would help you through this tough time. Keep us posted on how you're doing and how the visit to the doctor goes, okay?

Thank you so very much for your replies it is very appreciated and made my day !