i have been smoking weed and cigarettes since i was thirteen everyday. I am nervous that quiting both at the same time will stress the baby out and i coud miscarrie i dont want to smoke cigarettes ever again but marijauna calms me down and not smoke cigarettes. i just want to know the truth on smoking pot ive had troubles even getting pregnant in the first place i dont want to mess this up.

Heyy, imma 13 year old girl sooo idk if I would help alot hehe but here goes nothing!!!!! Ok so in my health class we r talking about drugs n how they can giv ur baby an addiction at birth,I would say that if u smoke pot during pregnacy yes your baby might get an addiction and or a mental disablity so I would say not to smoke or anything while you pregnenet. Ik having an addictin is hard but for your babys sake you hav to work threw it :-D :-D

Sorry for the miss spelling of words, I suk at spelling lol

well you are right about it causing stress to you and your baby if you quit both at the same time. how far along are you? and i know plenty of people that smoked weed when they were pregnant and their babies came out just fine. what i suggest you should do is only hit it a few times every time you smoke. with every addiction you need to ease your way off of it. it may be hard but i know you can do it. start right now by lowering the amount you smoke. and keep this consistant i gurrantee within a week you will not have the urge to do it as much as you were. keep in mind that you want this baby and you will do anything for it right? every week just lower the amount you smoke hopefully soon enough you wont need it anymore... and weed will not give you horrible withdrawels like herione or crack would because your body is not depending on it even if you think it is.. lol.. just try what i said and let me know in a few weeks if it worked.

"The baby" as in you are with child???? While still smoking pot?

It's like this- When you smoke something you are ingesting carbon monoxide. If you must, try this... It'll be way more fun and accomplish the same thing. Get a hose. Shove one end into your placenta, and the other onto a running car muffler. Voila!

If I'm not getting through... Do a little research on the affects of carbon monoxide on the human body (or fetus.)

Learn how to deal with stress like a responsible adult/parent.

If you are still smoking cigs, too, then you and every other irresponsible twit who smokes while they are pregnant should have the baby snatched from you and tie your tubes when/if it comes out.

You are a horrible person.

Maybe it was premature of me to just assume that you are an adult, but horrible, nonetheless.