I am 7 months pregnant and have to admitt that I am scared of the labor. Some women have told me that giving birth is the most painfull thing that they have gone through. But then again, some of them have told me that it was not so painful. Can someone share their labor experience with me. I would appreciate it.

I understand that you are scared. Every new mom is frightened when she thinks about the fact that she is about to give birth to a baby. Labor is probably the most feared aspect of pregnancy. Not knowing what to expect, will it hurt or not, how much will it hurt, if something goes wrong are think that are present in mind of every new mom. As much as it is frightening it is even more anticipated aspect of pregnancy. When it comes to the factor of pain, I have to tell you that it is relative. The pain varies from woman to woman. In one thing I am sure, the pain of givin birth is one that you will forget as soon as you hold your baby in your arms. Once baby arrives you will want to say it to the whole world. You probably know that you have an option for using medication for the pain during deliver. If you chose this as your option, be sure to understand the different pain relief methods. Some women prepare themselves by doing perineal massage.