Hey. So i am 6 weeks pregnant and the other night i went pee and i saw blood , just a little bit of brown spotting at first , but later on in the night it turned to red. It was very light , and it didn't seem to worry me untill this morning i woke up in a pool of red blood. And as the day went on it has gotten worse . I have to wear a tampon to stop the blood from coming out. I asked my cousin who is currently 5 centimeters dialated if red blood was okay . She said yes , because she also had red blood earlier in her pregnancy. But i have read alot of people's problems and concerns and it is still worrying me that i might have a hemotoma or having a miscarriage. It is not brown or orange or anything , just pure bright red blood , and now is heavily flowing. I am going to go to the doctors tomorrow , but i am just wondering if any one can give me any advice , or tell me if anything serious is happening , or if i am okay please , i am worried. :-(

Im also 6 weeks pregnant and I just started bleeding too.I went to the hospital and had an ultrasound done.They said the baby was just fine and they even let me hear the heart beat.I dont know why I am bleeding either.I am going to the doctor today for another ultrasound and Im hoping they can tell me why I am bleeding.You need to be seen as soon as possible.No it is not normal to bleed while you are pregnant but some woman do bleed and are fine and deliver healthy babies.Hopefully thats how we will end up too sweetie.Let me know how your visit with the doctor goes.GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Well I wanted to write again to let everyone know that since my last episode with the bleeding I haven't bleed any.I'm very glad I haven't had any more bleeding.I'm still so scared that I am going to go back to the doctor and something is going to be wrong!I'm praying every day that everything goes ok?All of this is very new to me.I have 3 other kids.All my other pregnancy were just fine.I didn't have any bleeding with them.I'm wondering if the bleeding had something to do with the miscarriage I just had 3 and a half months ago?Maybe this pregnancy is just really hard on my body cause I didn't have time to heal from the miscarriage??????I'm also wondering if the bleeding could be because my last birth 3 years ago was a C-section???????I don't know why I was bleeding and I really just want some answers as to why it happened.I am very happy I haven' had any more bleeding and I hope I don't have any more.I cant wait to get to the doctor to know that everything is ok.I know the doctors said the baby was ok the last time I went to the hospital and that was after the bleeding but that has been almost a week ago.Also I don't feel like I have to go pee as much as I use to.Does the feeling that you have to go pee all the time stop after so many months and if so,at how many months?Maybe its all in my head.(Well I wished it was?)I think a lot of it is due to me worrying about having another miscarriage since I just had one.I know once I get past the 12 weeks than I will feel a lot better.I will keep everyone posted though!Please keep me in your prayers.Thanks.