My cycle is like clockwork- 25 days, and I could almost tell you within a half hour of when I would get my period. I am now 2 days late, nipples sore. This morning I had a slight pink in discharge and then nothing since then. I have taken a couple of hpt's and they have been negative. Could I be pregnant?

hi,

I know you was needing help with your problem, but Im somewhat having the same issue. im also have a 25 day cycle. my last cycle went off on the 3rd of August. I had sex the 10th and 11th of August. My cycle was due to come on the 23rd of august. Bleeding did not show until the 25th of August. Could this be implantation bleeding (it's not heavy, but dark red)or a late mentrual cycle...by the way before the bleeding i was having slight cramping, bloating, fatigue (still is), sore, sore and tender breast and nipple pain.......I just don't know what this is. I took a test on the 24th of August and it came back negative!!!!!what should I do now?

Hi there, I don't think that it's implantation bleeding although you do have some symptoms consistent with pregnancy. Why dn't you wait a week and then take another pregnancy test? That will help you figure out a little more conclusively what the issue is. What do you think?