My husband and I have been wanting to get pregnant and It has not happened; This month I have not started my period and I have had cramps like if I was going to start or if I am on my period. It has been in my lower abdomen but I have also been getting pretty bad cramps in my back which somewhat go into my legs. As well as random sores in both my breasts, ranging from moderate to severe at times. I took a pregnancy test early in the morning on the 2nd day of me being late and it was negative. I always have regular periods, I use one of the period apps on my smartphone and it is always dead on, whether I start that morning, afternoon or night, it is always that day.  I don't know how much longer I should wait to take another test, or if there is a possibility of me being pregnant. If there is, should I be doing something in the meantime to help my pregnancy this early on, even if I don't know if I am? Any and all answers would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I take Ibuprofen PM (sleeping pills) to help me sleep, Should I stop taking them until I know for sure? 

I am on the same boat as you. except i am 7 days late. I got told to wait a week after your missed period to re test. I retested and it was still negative. A friend told me she tested postive only 3 weeks after her missed period. But tested negative till then. I have a Ultrasound on march 20th . I would suggest waiting a week and then re take the test. I am taking Folic Acid right now because thats really important to take in the begining of your pregnancy. But i am gonna wait another week and re test if i dont get my period. But aleast i get a ultrasound in little over week. Good luck :)

I am so new to this and could not figure out how to get to this question that I asked. So this may be a stupid question, but do you just get a capsule pill of just Folic Acid, just like vitamins? I am so scared I am going to do something wrong, I just want to know everything. Are you having cramps as well?

Yes they are just like vitamins. They are at the pharmacy in the vitamin section and you take 1 a day WITH food because they can make you nauseated. If your pregnant its really important to take. Its even important to take when you want to become pregnant. Yes i am cramping alot. My period was supose to come on march 4th. My husband has been very excited but still get negatives on my hpt. The day my period was supose to start i thought it was period cramps and then i thought i got it then went to the bathroom and there was mucus and then 2 days laster bright pink blood. but only for like 15 min. I have been cramping daily since before my period and have nausea, vomitng, sore breasts, fatigue, heart burn, cramping and mucus vaginal discharge, I am never late on my period so i guess it is just a waiting game. Do you have any other side affects? Because a week before my period thats when i started the nausea.

Ok I ran to the store and got some! My husband is also very excited, and I am so scared that I may start! Two days before my period was suppose to be here, I started cramping, which is normal for me. But it was different as well. Sense then I have been cramping every day, for most the day, it stops and starts randomly. I haven't actually puked but I have been nauseous, also my husband took me out to dinner the other night, I ordered steak, which I love and I could not stand the smell! I had to completely remove it from the table, as well as the steak sauce. My breasts have been sore, I have been sleeping most the day and still pass out at night, I have no had heart burn, and I have also had a mucusy discharge ( which i'm glad is "normal"because it kind of scared me!) I am so happy I have someone to talk to about this! I do not want to talk to anyone in my family until I know for sure! My period is always on time! Like I said I use the period app on my smart phone, and it is always dead on! I either start that morning, afternoon, or that night, but it is always on the day it says.

I am in the same boat i dont want to mention this to anyone in my family because i wanna wait till its confirmed. Today the cramping was bad and i was like c**p i am getting my period and then it was just more dishcharge. Thats when i went to a walk in clinic. But that was a bad idea because the doctor was an ass. My cramping is the same it is random it will start and stop all of a sudden. I was walking in the mall with my hubby and i was like i smell windex and almost got sick. Then my husband looked and a guy was spraying windex 10 stores down and was like how did you smell that!! I am also a little nervous in telling my family since it will be the first grandchild for both sides of our families so i dont know how they would take it lol. Are you going to make an appointment and get a blood test or wait it out?? I am gonna try and wait till next week to take another test so then it will be 2 weeks. I Read all the time on here sometimes people dont get a positive till they are like a month. I wanna find out before i am that far along lol. Hopefully the ultrasound on the 20th will give me some sense of whats going on.

Have the cramps went into your legs at all? Or have you gotten dizzy? Sometimes when I'm sitting and then get up my back cramps up and it hurts really bad and then it like kind of goes into my legs and I have to hunch over for a little while before I can walk.. and then I will be walking and just get dizzy and need to stop. Plus headaches! I've heard windex is actually really common with pregnant women!! I think I am just going to wait till the end of the week and take another test, and then hope I get a positive! I hope yours is a positive as well!

Yes sometimes when I get my cramps when I get up it shoots down my left leg. And it takes me a sec to get going because the pain. I was getting dizzy ALOT then a coupes days ago it went to major fatigue. I do get light headed and dizzy when I am at work doing certain things that I have never before. I am just so freaking tired lately so much I can't stay up past 10. But tonight is the first night I've been able to. My cramps get really intense sometimes like when I starting my period so that's when I am like oh no :( but then it never starts and I just feel discharge. Is your cramping in your pelvic area? Does it hurt when you put pressure in it?? Oh really windex is common in pregnancies? Well I should look that up :)

Yea it hurts when I put pressure on my pelvis like its a sharp pain kind of. That's where all my cramps are besides the ones in my back which hurts! With both my sisters pregnancies windex was really bad! Same with my sister in law! I've been sleeping a lot lately. Pretty much whenever I can!

When I went to the doctor and pressed on my pelvis it was really sensitive. I actually stopped getting cramps in my back. I was getting cramps in my back alot and it randomly stopped. I only get them once ina a while when I sleep. Do you think you are gonna go to the doctors or just wait a week or 2 and take HPT? I am looking forward to next Monday when I get the ultrasound to see if it's an early pregnancy. If you don't mind me asking where are you from? And how old are you? It's been really nice to talk to someone who has been going through the same thing. I can't even talk to friends because they would tell the world.

I'm from a small town in northwest washington. What about you? It has been so great talking to you too! Its been so difficult for me to stay quiet and try and figure everything out on my own! I'm 20. I'm so happy I found this site! I think I'm going to just wait and see and then make a doctors appointment.

I am from alberta canada :) I am 22 years old but turning 23 here right away :) I have been pretty sick here all day then had to come to work at 3pm. Ugh gonna be a long shift.

Awe I'm so sorry! That would be aweful!!! I've been feeling really tired today and hungry! And peeing an enormous amount!

Have you been spotting at all??? I only spotted 2 days after my period was suppose to start and it was only when i wiped once and it was pink blood. Yea i work till 11pm its a challenge to stay up. And when i think i am feeling better with the nausea it comes back. It didnt help when i had to walk to work today ( I work in the hospital icu) and parking is ridiculous. My hubby usually drives me and drops me off but he had a evening class. so it was like a 30 min walik. So now i am extremely tired!! When do you think you are gonna re test next??

I haven't spotted at all! No blood at all. Idk if that's normal? I hope you feel better! I started feeling really nauseous in the car earlier. My husband had to pull over and I puked. It was like I got car sick!