My 5 yr old daughter had blood work about 6 weeks that showed her WBC at 15.8, Sed Rate at 30 and Platelet Count at 630. She started complaining about belly pain and off and on leg pain. The leg pain lasted about 3 weeks and the belly pain was several times a day for about 4 weeks. She now complains of "funny feeling" in her fingers that last a few minutes each time it occurs (which is about once a day or every other day) and last night said her toes had the "funny feeling". This feeling has been happening for about 3 weeks. Her doctor doesn't seem too concerned but does want to see her again next week. Should I insist on him drawing blood again? Is there anything I should be concerned about? I can be an over anxious mother so I may need a reality slap.

I would love to know what the doctor said. My 5 yr old son is having the same thing and no one is giving us answers.

help

My son is 5 with a sed rate of 55 and a platelet count of 584. They are suspecting Chrons Disease (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) but Lupus also runs in our family. I am certainly nervous. I would like to know what is being said by your doctors.

Thanks
J