can some one help me with this my son on a daily basis complains that his legs hurt and are tingling and numb so much so that hes says he wishes that we could cut his legs off can some one help me with this please any suggestions at all ?

since you say any suggestions at all, I can only say that if the symptoms are that serious (which they clearly are) you would be well advised to approach first a doctor, and if you do not get a satisfactory diagnosis, to be prepared to escalate the enquiry to specialists, even going abroad if necessary

my partner had a situation where her daughter was not accurately diagnosed for years, until she went to Germany, and even now the condition is not fully treatable

I hope your son's condition is more readlly addressed, but I have to point out that tingling, numbness and pain are the realm of the nervous system, and I frankly do not want to imagine what the possible cause of such a widespread disfunction might be.

I believe you should pursue this promptly and if necessary, determinedly, with doctors and specialists in person

---

I would also point out, not as an alternative to pursuing scientific medicine promptly, but as an additional resource, that may be somewhat palliative (able to ease the discomfort), exploring in particular acupuncture, and even healing -not, I again emphasise, as a substitute, but as an additional resource

if science fails to deliver, you should not rule out resources on the new age/alternative side, but I would suggest you give science a chance first, and promptly

Did you ever find out the cause?

Hi. My 9 year old son has the same issues - pain, numbness, restless legs. Did you ever get a diagnosis?

My 5 yr old is complaining of a similar thing. Does anybody know what it could be?

Does type 1 diabetes run in yuour family?

any one care to update please my 7 years old complained of vibrating or sensation in his leg since Dec 6th through Jan 12 like 6 weeks at random off an on in the morning was fine with all activities took to 2 neurologist all exam and blood work fine, one though could be post viral had a very minor cold on the 5th one did not know, I have pushed for MRI do not know if I am going over board but I am going crazy he seems fine for over a week now any thing to help me pls