Will masturbation prevent puberty?

Hi guest,

Nope.  Even babies masturbate - because it feels good!.  It's a normal function.

Enjoy.

Hey guys. I was just reading about this topic. I don't think that it's related in any way. As a matter of fact, masturbation and puberty sex can be good for your health, if done properly of course. How old are you? Are there some delayed side effects you're feeling currently? I think that masturbation acts as a stress reliever, and there is nothing wrong with it. But, you shouldn't masturbate too much, because it's considered as an overmasturbation. It will spoil the fun, and you will end up with a loss of concentration and you'll experience fatigue and tiredness.

NO, not at all! I began to masturbate when I was 10 years old. I had no sexual need, but had seen older friends do it, and I obviously thought that there was an incredibly good feeling in the penis, down my legs, up the stomach and in the balls when I got dry ejaculation. I started puberty when I was barely 12 years old, got my first ejaculation with sperm 2 weeks after I was 13 years old. And my penis was 10 cm soft and 15.5 cm erect when I was 14 years old. And I masturbated almost every day, from I was 10 years old and until I became 13 years old.
From then, and up to 16-17 years, I masturbated at least 2 times each day. Often with 2 ejaculations in a row. I never managed to get 3 ejaculations in a row.