Hi. I suffer from epilepsy. I have met a guy and we started to date. I couldn`t tell him at first about my problem. I was afraid he will leave me. One night I decided to tell him all about it. Turns out he is an epileptic too. Now I am angry because he didn`t say anything about it. Actually, I think he told me he`s an epileptic just because I dared to tell him I`m an epileptic too. Complicated story, I tell you. What do you think?

Hi. Yeah, your story is really complicated. My boyfriend is an epileptic too. He said nothing to me when we started to date. One night he had a seizure. I felt completely lost. I didn`t know what to do. I called for help and we end up in the hospital. The next day I called him to see if he` ok. He said he thought I will never call him again. I told him he is being silly. I like him, I don`t care he`s an epileptic. I have a problem too, with alcohol. I really drink a lot. I didn`t tell him about it. I guess I will have to tell him now. So, my story is complicated too, as you can see.